Popular Posts

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Actress Tonto Dikeh Says She Will Never Have A One Night Stand With D’banj


Popular Nollywood actress turned singer Tonto
Dikeh is the latest Nigerian celebrity
to be on ‘The Truth‘ by Olisa Adibua.
In this 21 minutes long interview Tonto
Dikeh spoke about her music
ambitions, acting, the controversy
with the luxury shopper and her
relationship status.
‘Poko Lee’ confirmed she is in a
relationship but she is not dating Jerry
Swank, her stylist. When the
discussion moved to D’banj, Tonto
Dikeh categorically said she has never
had s*x with her DB Records boss.
“Why would I do that?” asked the
‘High’ singer.
“Never and it would never happen”
replied Tonto on the possibility of
having a one night stand with Banga
Lee. Tonto Dikeh says she has
marriage in her future plans also.
“Definitely. It something that
everybody looks up to and I pray that
it is something that will come
through.
In the interview Olisa asked Tonto
Dikeh what does she do for money
since she hasn’t acted within the last
two, three years. The actress who
didn’t want to divulge her source of
income vaguely replied that she into
‘contracts’.
Additionally she says she has no
problem if her future daughters want
to get tattoos.
“I have a lot of tattoos, I have more
than 10. What is good? Tattoo is
something that I love and I do not like
it when people criticize because you
are seeing differently from what I do.
It’s my body, it’s something that I
love, it’s an expression of my heart,
it’s the expression of my pain, it
actually represent something to me.
I don’t know what you do behind
close doors, but this is my own close
doors. You can’t see them because
they are decently hidden but at the
end of the day, they are my tattoos
and I am proud of them and I’m
gonna show my children and it is
their decision if they want to or if
they do not want to.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment