Popular Posts

Monday 10 August 2015

Why I Will Never Go Back To Choc City – Brymo


In a recent interview with Goldmyne,
former Choc City record label singer,
Olawale Ashimi a.k.a. Brymo disclosed
that he would never go back to the
music label.
According to the singer, after the
dispute he had with the record label
in 2013, it is only natural for him to
leave and never to come back. He
added that it was only business that
kept them together but for Jesse Jagz,
it is more that business.
“I can assure you that my core
followers won’t expect me to go back
and it is more than business for Jesse.
It is family, so his going back is
expected.
But for me, it was contract that tied
us together and since it has been
broken and they dragged me to court,
it was only natural that I go my way. I
would also appreciate the media to
stop talking about me going back to
Chocolate City because it would never
happen,” he said.
It would be recalled that in 2013, the
split and legal tussle involving Brymo
and Chocolate City made the
headlines. It lingered, but finally
ended in favour of the singer. Since
then, Brymo decided to pursue his
career without leaning on any label
for survival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment