Popular Posts

Thursday 10 September 2015

How Chelsea Doctor Carneiro Ruined My Life - Rupert



Chelsea FC first team doctor Eva Carneiro’s ex
Rupert Patterson-Ward says they split after she
taunted him with claims of having sex with a
player.
Carneiro who is regarded as a top-class
professional and one of the best sports medics in
the game joined Chelsea in 2009 when former
manager Andre Villas-Boas brought her into the
first-team fold in 2011.
Rupert first met the doctor at Frankie’s sports
bar in the club’s Stamford Bridge complex they
began dating in January 2012. Rupert last night
told SunSports how she is passionate, ruthless
and gets whatever she wants. His revelation
comes after Eva was dropped from the bench
after a row with manager Jose Mourinho.
“This woman ruined my life. Eva would blurt out
she had slept with one of the players during
heated rows. She said it just to make me feel
bad. I don’t believe it was true.’’
“I was a bit tipsy and loose-tongued and went
over and began chatting. She was with her
parents but I didn’t care. I chatted for as long as
I could without freaking her out, and made sure
she had my name, phone number, email, you
name it.
“That day was like a Carlsberg TV ad.
“Eva is a very sexual woman and not many
people know the real her. She’s ruthless and
gets whatever and whoever she wants. I was
besotted with her and we were planning a family,
but she chewed me up and spat me out.
“She rubbished me because I earned less than
£30,000 a year — what some footballers collect
in a day. I tried so hard but nothing was good
enough for her. Eva loved sex. It was so
important to her. We would have sex every
single day.
“She is a fiery and passionate woman who knows
what she wants. I was an incredibly lucky man.
We were blissfully happy. We were an item and
wanted the world to know — two people very
much in love.” Rupert said.
The advertising salesman believes Eva
mistakenly thought he worked at Chelsea FC. But
he was welcomed into the inner sanctum of the
club as her boyfriend and was on friendly terms
with the team’s superstars.
“Eva got me tickets to every home game. I’d go
to lots of away matches too. Everyone at the
club knew who I was. I was invited to the homes
of Florent Malouda and Petr Cech.
“I travelled to Munich for the Champions League
final with John Terry’s wife Toni, Frank
Lampard’s partner Christine Bleakley and all of
the team’s friends and family. John knew who I
was and I’d shake hands with Didier Drogba and
others. It was amazing.” He added.
But months later, as their relationship floundered,
he claims she taunted him by bragging that she’d
had sex with a player during their time together.
“She told how one footballer would constantly hit
on her, parading around naked in front of her at
every opportunity in the dressing room and
making sure she got a real eyeful.
“After one match he called her to his hotel room
and answered the door completely starkers.
“Eva rubbed my nose in it when we rowed. It was
cruel. She is a fiery Latino, sex-mad, and prides
herself on being popular among the players. Eva
loved the attention.”
The demoted team doctor after a row with Jose
Mourinho had a passionate relationship with
Rupert for 15 months.
Rupert who has since found new love believes
the Gibraltar-born medic loves hanging around
rich guys with huge egos and is of the opinion
that she liked him because he was different, but
ultimately he wasn’t enough for her. 


By CollinsAmbrose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment